View Single Post
Old 08-28-12, 04:46 AM   #15
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Played my share of the original CFS, Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe and other Combat Flight sims on the DOS and Pentium I PC back in the day, I think where I spend the most time in is IL2 1946 playing online.

Can't really name a favorite as I like all of them for their qualities and what they have to offer in gameplay but there are also things I don't like about them.
Example: I hate IL2's AI and non-existent campaign that makes the game interesting to play offline or co-op for a long period of time as it becomes rather repetitive and don't offer that much variety.
Wings of Victory II: Battle of Britain on the other hand does but doesn't offer multiplayer support to play it coop with friends but iirc they said they where working on a Multiplayer but not sure how far that has gotten so far and it begs that this idea of a campaign and AI was implemented into other Theathers of operations.

And I can go on and on for ages about this subject what I like and dislike about the Combat Flightsims.

I like them all for what they have to offer and I enjoy(ed) playing them.
And that's for me what it is all about.

HunterICX

Last edited by HunterICX; 08-28-12 at 09:48 AM.
HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote