View Single Post
Old 09-08-17, 01:25 AM   #216
McBeck
Admiral

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
what did he meant by that ''he put her to shore'' ? Isn't it that he meant that he put her there alive ?
If my memory serves me correct, when he passed the journalists, he said there was nobody else in the sub (referring to the sinking) which is now known to be true. The police stated later that he had stated he put her to shore the evening before, but from the court records we know that during his initial hearing (Grundlovsforhør - the day after the sinking) he stated that she was dead in an accident and that he "buried her at sea". This is the statement he has stuck with.
The media has said that he also said she was dead in a conversation with the police before the hearing.

What seems to be fact is that he initially stated he put her to shore and then changed that to she was dead. Both statements were made within 24hours.

What creates a bit of chaos is that the statement that he put her to shore was released by the police at the very beginning, but it took over a week for the second statement to be released, thus painting a picture of change of statement when they found the torso - which is untrue.

"I like subcommanders...they dont have time for bull****!"

Proud member of the Subsim army of zombies
Becks website
McBeck is offline   Reply With Quote