View Single Post
Old 05-22-07, 05:12 AM   #6
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

No plan for that I heared of, but word is they are about starting to write an extensive second manual about theme, terrain and mission editing alone. Which i welcome, theme editing I find to be confusing, and several options in mssion editor are not explained as well so far.

Leopard 1 and 2 has been sold to more nations than the Abrams have sold, so more armies operate German tanks than American ones. This is reflected by the custmer lost of the military version of SBP, which sees far more nations operating Leropards, than Abrams. This is the explanation for the strong focus on German tanks in the sim - they receive more demands and requests for vehicles and detaisl from german-equipped armies, than from American-equipped armies. Well, roughly, don't make that difference too strong a point. The German community probably is the second laregst in the international SBP community, with the Americans probably still forming the biggest. Fins and Swedish also form a great sub-group. Australians seem to hbe under-represented. But all that is my subjective perception only. Black on white numbers may tell a different story, maybe.