View Single Post
Old 12-30-09, 11:14 AM   #21
Alex
Dominant Wolf

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Hey Neal, how about a German forum? There's alot of German subsimmers about already on these forums, but many who can't speak english properly don't register here, which creates a division, especially in the modding communities.

I'm going to make a post suggesting a German lanquage section in the 'Comments to Subsim review setion'
I completely agree with this statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalExplorer View Post
Btw, I wonder why there are hardly any French skippers .. would like to brush up my French as well ..
I think it's because the French love their language and keep within their own communities.
You're not right, Sir.
Of course that's because many () of us are isolationist (and may I say this attitude is our proudness ?), but mostly because we're still not very familiar with english language.
MSGalileo is right, often people make fun of us, for any reason... But I must do justice to Neal and Subsim here and now : even though I still have to improve my english a lot, everyone has always been kind enough not to reprimand me for having a rather rough english vocabulary.

@ MSGalileo : Wanna make friends on a friendly foreign site related to submarine simulation ? You could do a lot worse than sending all your mates this link for them to register.