View Single Post
Old 03-22-12, 08:47 PM   #35
soopaman2
Der Alte

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Just a few days ago I married my cousin, because she had a kingdom claim, she was down with it. Heck she grabbed my junk, and I was just a Duke. She was askin for it.

I wanted my own version of the inbred Charles V a few hundred years earlier. (silly inbreeding Hapsbugs)

We even had kids, our first was a set of twins, one was an imbicile, and the other stuttered. Something "bad" happened to the moron.

I then had extramarital sex with my sons wife and produced a bastard, which somehow died bloated and green, just like his moron half brother. Funny how that happens.

Then I inherit the kingdom of Aragon, and Leon. followed by a brutal war against Galacia which ends in a stalemate.

Then I got a Jihad called on me, and dealt with massive deathstacks from every mudpit from Iberia to the Levant.

Muslims are way overpowered in this game and the pope/crusades are not organized enough, my only complaint I think. Too many crusades seem to fail due to fractured forces, but the Muslim nations always seem to land persistant deathstacks.

HRE and ERE are kinda vastly overpowered as well. They seem to instantly jack crown laws up really high, really early and hamstring you as a Doux/Duke. Leaving you to yawning, and max time compression for years at a clip. Fighting for independance is suicide, you are just screwed, sitting on your claims, because you cannot wage war (nor can you afford to muster a 20k plus doomstack to oppose what they send if you rebel), due to crown laws.

-Winston Churchill-

The most fascinating man in the world.
soopaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote