View Single Post
Old 06-24-08, 12:31 PM   #257
Oggmeista
Watch

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0
Default Uboat no sonar BIG BUG????? or what??

Hi this is my first post, so maybe I dont explain my problem as I should

Can I start of by saying a BIG THANKYOU to all the modders out there for their gr8 efforts in bring this title up to the game we all hoped for special thx to TMO modders (u should go code silent hunter 5 ) hehe

Ok heres my PROBLEM which im finding incredible only one other person has posted

I have silent hunter 4 patched to 1.5 ( Uboat missions pack) and also TMO 1.7 btw had alot of trouble getting TMO to work with UBMP but finally a small addon/patch/mod allowed it to work previously I was getting an error couldnt find radio somthing or other

Problem is now when I play the Uboat missions I cant see anything at all in the sonar room though I can still search with it ie compass bearing changes in top left of screen the only icon/object thats visible and after patrolling for ages I get no sonar reports/contacts which leads me to beleive its not working???

Am I right in thinking that the same patch which has allowed me to run the two MODS together is also why Im having this sonar bug?? ie TMO_enable_uboat_v4

Heres my system specs and MODS etc if this is going to help:

PS: It would be just bloody bliss if a TMO style game was implemented for the UBMP

AMD athlon 5200+ x2 64
Windows XP 64 bit edition +SP2
4 GB ddr2
8800GTX 768mb (not sure bout drivers but think they are quite new)

REL_Trigger_Maru_overhauled_152
TMO_enable_uboat_v4
Kakeman & Lurker Destroyer Sensors
Maxoptics over TM1.7
poul sound for SH4
SH4 flag_replacement
BBC world
Spaxs SH4 uboat SPEECH FIX_V8

cheers)

Dammit more bugs It now appears that both the deck gun and the AAA guns have no ammuntion right from the start??? This was when trying to use the TMO career mod which is not labelled in the front end of the game when it starts up instead it just has ------------ for its name though the other game types are all labelled very strange????

Any1 else having these issues or know how to remedy them thx))

Last edited by Oggmeista; 06-24-08 at 05:45 PM.
Oggmeista is offline   Reply With Quote