View Single Post
Old 12-16-09, 03:11 AM   #26
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb View Post
Is it a wrong install, or does LSH3 still have the annoying old bug of the "bouncing camera". Can this be fixed, please, because it goes against the very essence of this otherwise great mod: watching things around the uboat, especially in port. I saw this bug fixed in other supermods, so it can be fixed.

For those who don't know what's this about, here is a brief explanation, as I found it on another forum:

Q: When I go to external camera to look for good screenies, it starts bouncing up and down. One second I'm 100 ft in the air, then 3 seconds later I'm 20 ft under water. Also at times it is tilted about 45 degrees left or right. What's going on?

A - The most common cause for this is when you move the external camera from target to target using the ',' and '.' keys. If you jump to a land-based target (usually a coastal gun emplacement), then it messes up the camera view and the camera movement controls.
Hello !

No, that is not an incorrect installation, this is normal and this can not be changed / fixed unfortunately!

This has to do with the bunkers and coastal gun emplacement which are defined as land units, so that they appear on the Navimap.This could only be changed by the bunkers and coastal gun emplacement no longer be defined as land units. But it has the disadvantage, if one wants to sneak into an enemy harbor, you can see on the Navimap not know where the bunkers and coastal gun emplacement are. In addition, it would be a huge effort to change the whole units.

Best regards,
Magic