View Single Post
Old 07-31-06, 04:32 PM   #5
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilko
I wish I could afford it my self but that 125us will probly equate out to something like 160aus
see it this way: it costs as much as two copies of Dangerous waters in the beginning have costed (60 dollars without shipping). It costs as much as three mass production games on the shelves for 39 euros a piece. Skip three nonsens games you will have given up after some weeks or months anyway, and the steel zoo is yours - and will accompany you probably for years. the only thing that could cause irritation is if the dongle fails. It is a technical device that could brake like any other component of your system. There are replacement options available so that you do not need to pay the complete price a second time, but basically only the hardware and shipping.

The software is constantly developed and updated. You will get all and everything the real military is ordering, too.

But please remember, that this is a two-split thing: because you also will not get anything that the military has not ordered. The military exclusively decides what will find it's ways into the sim, not the demand of gamers and private customers.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-31-06 at 04:35 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote