View Single Post
Old 01-22-15, 12:10 PM   #452
Alfa15
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Sub Commander Questions

Geoff,

First off all. Thank you for the best cold war/modern sub game ever! I like most of you have spent countless hours playing SHIII with GWX, which I loved, and I havent played for a while.

I have always dreamed about an excellent cold war/modern war submarine simulator and this is so excellent. I stumbled across this just a couple days ago.

There is one feature that I really want. Is it possible to play the game in real time? So instead of a minute passing every second, the game would operate at real time. They way it is now can be a little arcadey when in combat. If it could operate at real time, so that you have time to manuever and everything, that would be great! With torpedoes moving in real time too.

I have lowered the game speed in the game options, but, that is more just a frame per sec speed, and lowering it too much makes it impossible to play. Unless you fine clicking non stop until you hit it during the frame.

Also, are you planning on adding countermeasures or am I just missing that?

Lastly, this would be so great on ios! Any plans for that? I know you want this game to be free, but, I would easily pay for this on ios.

Thanks!
Alfa15 is offline   Reply With Quote