Lieutenant

Downloads: 152
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
DW 1.04 kilo weapon rack bug.

[url]
Any questions?
Yes, Why do you post a video as a reply to a bug I described, showing another bug?
The video you posted shows a bug that is present on both vanilla DW and RA.

The bug I described in post #11 is a bug on the loadout screen, you know, the one before mission, not in mission:
"or the bug on some weapon loadout screens that show a rack free space number that is not correct and you try to increase some weapon count while still having 2 or more available spaces to fill but it just doesn't increase"
This bug is not present in vanilla DW, only RA.
Please, post a video showing the bug I described in the loadout screen before mission, on original DW.

Quote:
Yes - i know about this. This is why you should always change weapon loads from default. And its also DW engine bug - it doesn't work correct if you change (by programming) weapon load for new submarines.
No, in vanilla DW you do not have to go to loadout screen before mission to have a default loadout in mission.
Any mod adding playables should replicate that behaviour, and that is perfectly possible as I've done it several times.
RA introduced that bug for some platforms that use the kilo weapon interface.

Quote:
RA is most advanced mod - where most of vanilla bugs were fixed.
I'm not arguing that. RA is the most advanced mod for DW, but is also the laziest one!
You see, the thing is: all these bugs that I've been describing are fixable, but they just don't care!

Quote:
DW was released with ugly graphic at that time. Today this graphic looks even worse. But real DW players knows DW don't needs eye-candy graphic. I saw many times discussion there players says - "visual side of this game is ok".
DW graphics were not the best at the time it was released but were not bad either.
But one thing is dated graphics, other thing is buggy graphics with misaligned elements and visual artifacts that don't belong!

EDIT: One thing I agree with you, RA is no better or worse in Single player than it is on multi-player.

Last edited by Pirate; 06-22-19 at 05:44 AM.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote