View Single Post
Old 03-23-12, 04:44 AM   #37
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Playing CKII with Raptor
where I play a count part of the kingdom of Castille, and Raptor started off in Wales.
Since the Crown authority was low I immediatly plotted to take over my neighbouring count but my king said ''NO!!'' when raising the Crown Authority...

Fine...well if I can't have that county then I'll declare war on that kingdom right next to me (only consisting out of 2 provinces) when I got my claim and booted the king out, meanwhile my king was well underway slicing up the kingdom of Leon in several wars and also expanding to the east of Spain.

Navarra where the king I fought earlier now ruled was next on my list, got a claim and went to war. Meanwhile my king died and was his son took the throne a greedy little bastard as while I was trying to get Navarra for my own to grand myself title of Duke he made a claim on it as well...but I took it first

However I message arrived that I should give the County to him....
after giving it a deep thought I declined and rebelled against my king
I thought I was doomed but apart from that his armies where weakened by beeing constantly in wars other counties rebelled against our ''Tyrant'' king too it couldn't get any better and thanks to fiances from Wales I could keep up the mercenaries I hired and managed to humiliate the king of Castille so much that his son took the title of King and he was demoted to Prince

stuff like that makes the game just awesome.

Now I'm Duke of Navarra

HunterICX