View Single Post
Old 11-14-18, 10:58 AM   #22
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The Italian crisis is about to blow up and righ tinto our face

https://translate.google.de/translat...tml&edit-text=

I'm getting nthe shivers when seeing the German Target-2 Saldi - almost one trillion. Money that is lost to germany if the Euro madness collapses.

That Merkel allowed over one decade that this immense sum accumulates, building an irresistable potential for blackmailing Germany: for this sin alone already Merkel should be lined up against a wall and shot. The germans should have threatened world war 3, so to speak, to prevent the ECB policies of the past ten years. Instead the yhelped Draghi into office, and now have given up ambitions to have the German head of the Bundesbank as Draghis successor.

Stupid, stupid, stupid Germans. I often feel ashamed to admit I was born as a German. Not because the Nazi past, but because of the German servility and stupidity of the present.

What happened to achieving, what happened to self-responsiblity, what happened to accountability? It all was given up and thrown over board for sentimental babbling, blackmailed "solidarity", and "social conscience". Uuuaaaaah! Pfui Deibel! This masochistic determination to be servile and weak and vulnerable makes me sick. So foul and rotten it all smells.