View Single Post
Old 12-27-09, 09:58 AM   #88
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Low FPS

Hello ZantaWolf,

I played your fine games again. With the Soviet one no problems the fps are smooth,I get from 15 to 30, itīs with the German mission that I have low fps from 15 down.When the fight gets heavy and smoky, lots of Bolskhevik steel being blown up and burning bright, my fps would get down to 1.6( I kid you not) and the game would get so choppy and jerky that I got killed by a Red T34 because I couldnīt aim properly and that bad mannered Moujik killed me with 3 shots.

The solution was to lower everything by half: details, textures, grass, trees, models ect except anti aliasing which I turned off.It worked and while my fps average barely 5 to 8 during the good fight there was no more jerkiness and the fps even increased to 16 once I was on my way to destroy the hidden tanks and AT guns.As a result, I was able to win another great victory which I dedicate to you Herr Spielfuehrer for this tremendous piece of beautiful modding that you created.

I destroyed 9 tanks, took out 8 artillery or fire points, 3 APCs and 2 trucks not to mention 8 infantry.My Tiger received 13 impacts but I still had shells to spare!

Sieg Wolf! Sieg Wolf! Sieg Wolf!

Ziel erreicht Mein Spielfuehrer!
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote