View Single Post
Old 04-28-08, 12:18 AM   #6
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold
I myself is a big fan of the SH series... and for a while i enjoyed the glorious pleasures of SH4... untill patch 1.3 came out... and then i have tons of issues... so many that i couldnt play the game untill Ubi released a new patch... and so 6 motnhs later they did and i got it working...

Then behold the release of SH4 UB Addons... I glorious game it must be...

But hey wait... All whole new lot of issues and problems... so many that i once again cant play the game... (BTW Ubi i believe this comes under innadiquate product life/faulty goods under sales acts... feel free to check that one no matter what country your from).

Anyways for the innocent out there, i would appriciate some help...

---

If you know a solution to my problems please please reply. If you can... send a link to the actual solution. All help appriciated.

WINDOWS VISTA 32BIT
INTEL CORE 2 DUO 2.93GH
4GB CORSAIR RAM
NVDIA 8800 GTX GRAPHICS CARD
1TB HARD DISC

BEFORE YOU STATE THE OBVIOUS... EVERYTHING IS UPDATED.

PROBLEMS
----------

1) All my crew above deck have no eyes... yes you heard that right, no eyes. the just have empty sockets and its quite disturbing.

2) All my crew above deck are translucent.

3) When i destroy or attack a vessel/airplane... i get the lovely blue screen of death... if i update my graphics card driver to a beta... i dont get it anymore... instead i get a black screen of nothing and then a complete system freeze.

4) When diving... all my men on deck stay on deck... looks like they are praticing there yoga breathing excersises.

5) Is there someway of getting german sounds/voices?

6) Is there a way of getting better effects?

UBI once again i am disapointed, and before people start posting "it works for me" please goggle all the issues that arrising and realise that the game was not finished before release.
1/. the devs said they cannot fix it
2/. untick environment effects in options
3/. something wrong with your system/install .
4/. something wrong with your system/install .
5/. download the german voices mod in the mods section .
6/. look thru the mods section .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote