View Single Post
Old 09-16-16, 08:21 AM   #1928
cdrsubron7
Sink'em All

Downloads: 305
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I don't know whether to link to Golden Earing, or Rod Serling... wow. A merchant vessel spawning like that... Let me ask you this (these): Are you using your H/K mod, to where there are fewer units of them? Are you using any portion of yours and s7rikeback's Maru duplicator mod? Reason I ask, is I don't believe anyone has ever posted about finding spawning merchants before, and as Steve on Blue's Clues used to say: "A clue! A CLUE!!!" - maybe. What was the date, if you remember?

All I've found that's different in the TMO files is that the number of most of the "year" MIS files is reduced, other than the H/K groups, which are increased, but I haven't gotten into any details of them yet. I was kind of wondering if there isn't a limit to how many waypoints a random group could have, that the game is able to keep up with.
Anti-H/K mod was not being used, was first test of s7trikback's Maru mod. Only mod installed was Maru mod and CapnScurvy's Air/Sound mod. Date was January, '42

Check this out from the RSRDC thread.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=426

Which I knew what lurker did with that patch or could look at it. I will continue to look throuth the RSRDC thread for any other clues that might be helpful later in the day.

Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" - LtCDR Samuel D Dealy
SHIV Guide | Imperial Japanese Navy | US Submarines

cdrsubron7 is offline   Reply With Quote