View Single Post
Old 05-04-08, 04:42 AM   #35
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default REPORT

Hello to all!
First of all, my new update is ready and waiting to be transfered. But.. Always there is a but. I apologize to everybody, but my new release I'll upload tomorrow, because my home net connection really sucks, it would take for ages, I'm so sorry for that.
In new update I fixed the smokes, I even fixed one issue about the smokes I didn't notice before in the "original" effects mod, I hope.
I added those secondary explosions, everything works perfect, or I would hope so. You never can be really shure.
I didn't touch the torpedo trails because my main focus were the smokes and explosions.
I didn't touch the bubbles when stuff hits the surface from the sinking ship, cause when I do that oil spots become "original" purple, so FOR NOW it stays that way!
These two bugs are not so noticeable!
As I said, I apologize, I will upload new files tomorrow! I think you will like the new release.
I'm dealing with the real live ship sounds. They work perfectly with the old rb's files(ofcourse on updated GWX 2.1 eqp files), but as for the new ships, I have to grasp their new coordinates. I hope I will deal with that. Any help is appreaciated!

Ok, now for the replies, suddenly I realized not so much replies..
Kidding!

To:
- a67INTRUDER - I will check on that release, not for now cause as I said this connection s...s. I think you will like this one from me.
The question I have to ask, cause I don't remember anymore, so much testing and cussing, like it was ages ago, are you posting screenis from me or from dkrueger?
- maciejk - wait a bit, I will post screenies.
- myxale - I will answer to that when I test some things. But, for waterstream IMO this is compatible since it has waterspray image, but I didn't check new updates for waterstream so I will see to it tomorrow! As for OLC'S, he did changes to bubbles and smokes not so noticable in the night. It's a great change, but as for me I will ignore that cause his mod is too great. Now, in the future, maybe he will like my update so we will make it compatible.

CHEERS!!!
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote