View Single Post
Old 04-19-16, 12:07 PM   #68
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Got map zooming and panning in x/y as well as a dynamic scale in CM (for now) that updates and stays in roughly the same positon.

It also zooms faster at first and slower (more accurately) when zoomed in far, im going to change it to steps later.

this is HUGE not haivng a map was the biuggest turn off to the proejct for me. What thisd means is technially I could create the entire game as long as it stayed at sea, and load ports for missions the few times they are needed.

Realistically it will need a map setup like silent hunter I think its very intuituve but it requires alot of data and processing (coding)
Either way a BIG update is coming very soon.

Next up, now that im hapy with the map more or less, is to import my very effective future proof and easy to modify damage system, which is fully multiplayer ready BTW.

Drop that on the mk14 torpedo and import a ship with basic random movement and we have a game to play!!!!!