View Single Post
Old 05-13-12, 09:53 PM   #1698
Spike88
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Frau, you definitely add an interesting... "touch" to Skyrim and these forums.

Anyways, I've started my Mage finally.

He is a Breton Mage named Aurane(randomly chosen name, wasn't planning on it rhyming with arcane). Aurane was born in Evermor, his mother a mage, his father a humble shopkeeper. From a young age, magic has been a part of his life. He grew up with his mother telling him of far off places, and wondrous magical tales. This peaked his curiosity to the point that, when he was old enough he left home to see the world for himself, and learn as much as he can about magic.

In his travels he has visited Hammerfall, Valenwood, Elsywher, and Cyrodiil. While staying in Cyrodiil he learned about the College of Winterhold and decided this would be his next destination. Crossing the Cyrodiil-Skyrim border, didn't go as planned and he was captured along side Ulfric Stormcloak, and his followers(plus a horse thief). After nearly having his head chopped off, he's not too happy with the Imperials.

Barely leaving Helgen with his life, he followed Ralof to Riverwood. Visiting the local trader he learned that bandits had recently stolen the owner's Golden Claw, and decided he'd help this poor fellow out. He headed straight towards Bleak Falls Barrow. What will he find inside?

In other news, I was attacking the bandits outside of the Barrow, it was 4 to 1. The first bandit went down to my flames, and was quickly re-animated as a zombie. The second and third also went down in flames, and about this point the first one had finally picked up her weapon and joined the fight. I stood there and watched as she delivered a death blow to the final Bandit. I then turn to look away from the screen to read a steam message, out of nowhere I hear a Unhhh that sends shivers down my spine and makes me quickly look at the screen thinking something was going to get me. At this point I realize the "Zombie" part of this spell wasn't just in it's name. Apparently re-animated corpses moan like zombies.