View Single Post
Old 02-25-07, 09:43 AM   #779
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Need a bit of help

hi guys,

Thanks to the miricle of Multi SH3 me and my brother now have our own game each. I run mine with GWX and he runs his with the original GW and Stock for other carreers.

I have noticed that my version seems a bit tougher than his, for the week I was first playing I plaed stock game, now I totally dig how aircraft are a threat in GWX that is historically accurate.

I also got the patch to 1.02 for GWX and I dig the rotating antenna and stuff and what not, the only thing is, my engine speed is totally screwed up! When I select ahead slow Im doing like 3 knots on the surface. before I got the patch I was selecting my engine speed manually without the telegraph.

Is there some way I can change the engine system back to what it was before the patch? If there is that would be awesome, and of course if I can do it using JSGME that would be coolness too.

One other thing, I love the expansion, and the graphics and everything, but I was thinking for my "fun" patrols, rather than my serious ones, any possibility of a mod that makes sinking the ships as easy as sinking them in stock?

Just asking.
Penelope_Grey is offline   Reply With Quote