View Single Post
Old 06-18-17, 08:43 PM   #9
aanker
Pacific Thunder

Downloads: 236
Uploads: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
It's almost like you're in limbo when you're in the designated area for your objective, isn't it?

So airplanes can be worth 5 renown points, merchants 10, warships 20, with BB at 200 and CV at 250... ?? Completed Mission? priceless...
NARWHAL shot down two Jap aircraft during the attack at Pearl Harbor while tied up 'alongside', and TAUTOG shot down one, there may have been others.

Merchants are a big deal in my opinion. US Subs sank 55% of all Japanese tonnage and more Merchants than any other US Warships or Aircraft, resulting in cutting off the supplies that Japan badly needed. They had no raw materials to make anything and had to import everything including oil.

Somewhere I have a graph of Japanese ships sunk by submarines, it's been posted to Subsim a few times. Ducimus may have it in his TMO_Manual.pdf - he does : )

I don't pay attention to renown so I don't know how different your numbers above are from other mods or even Stock, but that seems like a big jump up to 200 & 250 for BB's & CV's. Yes, completed mission = priceless. lol
aanker is offline   Reply With Quote