View Single Post
Old 07-02-17, 01:17 PM   #4846
Capt Dave J. Harper
Watch

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
Have you tried running ONLY the FOTARS Ultimate mod without all the other possibly conflicting mods you listed? It is hard to tell from the punctuation, but do you also load another version of FOTARS after the FOTARS Ultimate mod? I wouldn't think you want to do that. It would defeat the purpose of FOTARS Ultimate (assuming it would run, which I doubt). I don't know about adding the RFB, RSRDC, and TMO mods after FOTARS Ultimate either. Seems like that is asking for trouble in running the game. From everything I've seen over the last months, the FOTARS Ult. team has made significant changes to many files, and you may be asking for trouble getting the game to run by adding other major mod components.

I do run a couple of what have proven to be harmless small mods that make it more enjoyable for me, including one to "unmark" the sub by removing the icon that shows on the surface over my boat, one that increases underwater visibility, and one that stops the crew from shouting after the boat takes damage. I add those after first testing the new releases of FOTARS Ultimate and have noticed no adverse impacts. As for what you have added, there may be conflicts between those files that produce strange results. However, you are the captain and it's your choice.

Good luck!

yeah sorry about my punctuation{or lack thereof} it was late when i typed that,my grammer and such is crap anyway but i could of cleaned it up..i listed the mods i have in my mods folderim only activateing FOTRS when im having my issues im starting to think it might be an issue with steam(thats how i have the game) ive got ver 1.5 cause i have the uboat missions thing too but as i said a few posts ago i think ill just stop trying to get this to work right now and go back to trigger maru ill wait till yall get a stable release my issue now though(posted it above) is now JSGME pops an error when i try to start TMOi forget the full thing but its saying it cant find the path specfied yet i start JSGME again(after it pops the error and freezes with the activation bar on the bottem right full) and i activate it and i dont get the error im afraid to run my game cause ill break it and/or TMO as before ii started trying to get the mod to work i never had any errors
Capt Dave J. Harper is offline   Reply With Quote