View Single Post
Old 12-18-11, 02:38 PM   #1043
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach View Post
Captain Peabody I have found some more possibly useful Japanese film footage from WWII era, and thought some of it might be useful for inclusion in Mod historical information, not sure if you plan on having a film pre amble for the mod but I will be happy to share links when you have time.

I continue to cheer and light incense for this fine effort, and trust RL continues to be bearable, i too have had to take much time away, and only now am having a chance to catch up with Sub Sim, new mods for SH series and even drive a boat once in a while. My best to you and to Commander Keltos and his excellent Boat Building crew, amazing work on new boats for us all as always...and I will be happy to help test any that may need a sea trial or two.

All my best to all shipmates here for the Holidays and beyond!
Happy Hoidays Admiral !!
I'm not sure if I will have a 'film preamble' either. Link would be nice even if I don't do it.
I am afraid so many have moved on, but RL has many potholes. Bearable but I grit my teeth every now and then.

I have not heard from Keltos in a long time. Not sure what his status is.

Good to hear from you.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote