View Single Post
Old 04-16-11, 08:08 PM   #66
ddrgn
Korvettenkapitän

Downloads: 362
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
For now just install UHS's SIM file last. Or use the Uboot_Sensors.SIM from TDW FX MOD.

I really want to pull the SIM out of this MOD because this MOD is for Equipment Upgrades at the in port Mechanics Upgrades. Didn't intend to step on anyone's toe's.

I thought that I PM'd TDW and DDrgn asking them to add the Anti-Sensor Coating TextureSuffix change to their MODs if they wanted too a few weeks ago.

All the changes in the SIM file contained in this MOD is stuff I was playing with back in May of last year. I was working with BIGREG to create the Raised and Rotating Antenna MOD. TDW rolling these settings into his MOD back then. The Sonar Opperational Depths was added per request from several people and the other changes may have been that I had a MOD installed when I grabbed the SIM to work on it.
Specific's for many SIM file changes I did are in my [TEC] thread linked in post #1

The only New change to UBoot_Sensors.sim is changing TextureSuffix for the Anti-Sensor Coatings. Stock all TextureSuffix = albrecht and only the 1 (Alberich) Coating was available as upgeade option. This MOD adds the other 3 coatings that were missing.
Alberich = albrecht (not changed)
Albercht_Improved = alb_imp
Tarnmatte = tarn
Tarnmatte_Improved = tarn_imp

If these Anti-Sensor Coating changes are not in the SIM file, the bonus is still applied and Skin Texture will just use default Alberich Skin.
Its all good, I like this mod.... I think the best would be to add your coatings settings to UHS or any time TDW changes sensors.... Credit to you of course
ddrgn is offline   Reply With Quote