Thread: project LODKA
View Single Post
Old 07-23-14, 06:05 AM   #31
Bedndarc
Sailor man

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Time of tests came to the end. The moment came to correct the found problems.
I will divide into points:
1 Inertia of turns.
Earlier I wrote about inertia of movement, now the boat has inertia at turn.
2 . Camera problem under water.
Logic of the review under water the following: The boat, the further the camera is deeper can move away. But I made a mistake and at limit depths the camera came nearer instead moved away. The error is corrected.
3 . Review distance.
Thanks to TheGeoff I increased a distance. Now the ships become noticeable on the horizon, in a haze.

4 . zoom lever.
On a periscope there is a zoom lever which displayed chosen zoom, but itself was inactive. Now the lever it is possible to click a mouse and to establish zoom. Two ways to change zoom, this wheel of a mouse and the lever in the panel, are available.

5 . Mistakes of the gun.
The trouble at a gun was investigated. The gun with mistakes fired. Mistakes were critical. At several factors, it was impossible to kill the ship. Most of all time I spent for correction of this problem. But now errors are eliminated, everything works.

6 . Emersion problem
The emersion problem under a periscope, after urgent immersion and blow about soil was found. Probably at VVD station of the gate broke. But now the problem is eliminated.

7 . crew Panel
It was noticed inconveniences of orientation in crew. The player didn't know on what post there is a sailor. It wasn't pleasant to me and I solved a problem a simple way. Now in everyone ячеке a compartment the device or post symbol is displayed. Now it became clear, what place for what answers. Now I work over graphical representation of professions of sailors. The specialty will be displayed in the form of the pictogram near an icon of the sailor.

Links on a subject: (RU)
The link to article telling in an art form of done work
The link to the last article telling about the newest changes.
Bedndarc is offline   Reply With Quote