View Single Post
Old 10-22-20, 08:31 AM   #44
Eisenwurst
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
I dreamed the other night that I was in a building with many doors and floors helping my mother look for her door. At some point she became too weak, and I had to carry her as we searched. As we were searching we came across my father who was also looking for his door. That's all I remember, but I hope I got them both in the same door, and they're "Together Forever" as it should now read on the back of their gravestone if the carving has been completed. Goodbye mom and dad, love always.
You're a good son.

A story from me....On the day of my girlfriend's funeral ( we were VERY close ), and still to the present day, ( this is hard to explain - but it's as if people on the "other side" are looking after me. ), good things happen to me. Little things, but significant. Time after time.

One incident in particular stands out.

I was in Hawaii a couple of years ago, I needed to do something important. No one could help me or knew how to. By "accident" a travel agent asked if he could
help. He sure could, he was a godsend, and we got to talking and it turned out he was a distant relative of my late girlfriend. We were both gobsmacked. You had to be there, as they say.

Not a Dream story but more an Afterlife one.

Eisenwurst is offline   Reply With Quote