View Single Post
Old 10-09-15, 06:38 PM   #200
blueduck
Commander

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Interesting point is that my start and finish base is Wilhelmshaven since my transfer there with a VIIB.
I upgraded to a IXB.
Did my training from and back to Kaseburg and then transferred back to Wilhemshaven.
Left Wilhemshaven in the IX9B.
I ended my Patrol in Lorient and not Wilhelmshaven as I was receiving various French port bases available by radio messages in my patrol.
I ended the Patrol in Lorient.
When the game loads I get a screen message "The base was changed to Wilhelmshaven."
You have to acknowledge Ok."
The game then loads in the Lorient bunker.
Strange!!!
I wonder if this is because I never went back to Wilhelmshaven and there was no telephone transfer to the French base?
Could it be that Wilhelmshaven is still acknowledged as my German home base although I can use other captured enemy ports that are available?

Peter
Hello mate,

the mistake was to follow the radio messages and go to Lorient.
Although the bases might have been available you will have to wait until you get that popup-message "New base: xxx".
If this happens during your patrol, the best way is to save the game and reload it (for some reason SH3 is not clever enough to keep this change in mind).
If this happens when starting a new patrol all is fine and you can end the patrol at the new base.

Regards
Blueduck
blueduck is offline   Reply With Quote