Old 11-18-17, 06:40 AM   #9284
excel4004
Hans-Jürgen Hellriegel

Downloads: 262
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werner von Schmidt View Post
vdr1981,
first of all, since I work on a German version of TWoS I realized how much work this modification is and want to express my appreciation for your (and all the others) work. (You must have the one or other grey hair by this)

Nevertheless I collected some wishes / ideas by some German players and I have two questions:
  1. I understand that a lot of players wanted the Auto Target Indentification back, so I've been thinking abt. a compromise. Is it possible to order Identify Target with a delay (maybe 5 minutes or sth)? Maybe it is also possible, that the officer makes a mistake (by 1% for example). This would be realistic and relieves the Cpt. in stressful situations.
  2. The second question is about the set_course cmd. Do know sb I can ask about this? I mean, technically it is possible to press for example X + 002 (like a string) to set course to 002. Same with set_depth. This would be also more realistic for a Cpt. in stressful situations.

Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the excellent work.
Werner von Schmidt,
KptLt
PLayers who want a Auto Target Identififcation have the option to add this addon via JSGME (TWoS UI cmd_Auto Target ID). Available here: Iam happy that this is an opptional addon, for me its a big gamebracker to know what kind of ship is coming next when these a 5km away, so i use manuel identifacation to get a stressful Kaleun life in the game.

Last edited by excel4004; 11-18-17 at 06:59 AM.
excel4004 is offline   Reply With Quote