Thread: Life in Sweden
View Single Post
Old 08-29-16, 01:28 PM   #40
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Ex- trucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan
When I first started driving, I was hyper alert to everything, every sign and bridge. But after days and days of driving, you sort of get in a groove. I can see how nit could trip someone up. You would probably notice and observe the sign... but then again, you may be off in a different world. Driving is a tough job, demands a lot of attention.
Well I'm relieved to hear that! It is a young man's game (under 45 imho) and the corporeal constant wear n' tear just sneaks up on ya'. We need u on the 'helm' of! Hey...A DIFFERENT WORLD!!: I'll B putting my poor 150-mi. a-day patrol-driver skill 'to it' shortly as I'm returning to Scotland and will have to reverse engineer my defenses for the left side of the road...and the right side driver seat! More Aricept please! And 'roundabouts R not for the faint of heart'! I'm preparing a few bumper stickers for my rental cars XTREME CAUTION: OLD YANK DRIVER!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 08-29-16 at 02:17 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote