View Single Post
Old 01-14-14, 02:06 PM   #31
archer9
A-ganger

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 2

Version 0.3 is out, please report if you find any problems. No idea if it's savegame compatible. I'm using crew_commands.txt from MifhtyFineCrew mod in this update, but if I'm correct it shouldn't cause any problems for those who don't use that mod.

Sorry, Mike, I wasn't able to move special abilities into a separate sub-menu. I don't know what's the problem, but it just doesn't work. I'm guessing there's some special rules with special abilities in the script. I'll give it a second try when I can. If I can't do it, we'll need a special compatibility version of EMCCD for your mod. Probably will have to put more stuff in the same sub-menus. Not a big problem.

I've included almost everything I wanted into dialogues. The only command from commands.cfg that for some mystical reason doesn't want to work for me is deploy_decoys. And another one is the Report fix (lat and long) from Real Navigation. I can't find the command in commands.cfg and thus I can't add it to the dialogs... If I could find a way to add these two commands, we'd be able to play with the officers panel fully disabled!!

Last edited by archer9; 01-14-14 at 02:20 PM.
archer9 is offline   Reply With Quote