View Single Post
Old 05-06-19, 08:53 AM   #4020
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by neocrife View Post
I have so much pain to make everything running perfectly.

I DL your GWX gold folder, fresh install. Install GWX.exe, then took the SH3.exe and put it on the V16B1 folder. I use the patch.exe. Everything okay.

As you said, didnt execute the Hsi, just copy/paste the new patched exe to the fix, and did the same thing. Now it is full patched with the Stiebler4C. Then, I used the Hsi, check the box, everything checked.

Now, where to paste the new sh3.exe ?

What I have to do ? I dont understand : " then just copy your patched sh3.exe into the GWX folder from the site above."

I never did such thing by the past. Why copy my exe to the GWX folder ? I thoguht I must do it on the main SH3 folder....

I'm so confused. The GWX folder I downloaded, you said every files on the Stiebler4C and V16B1 are in this GWX folder, right ? So, I dont have to copy or editing anything ?
Here you go, sounds like you've already done some of this but here's the steps anyway. It can be confusing, hang in there.

Hsie patch only in GWX instructions:

1. Copy your patched to v1.4 sh3.exe into Hsie's patch folder. Run his patch. If you're only going to use the Hsie patch, run the options selector in his folder and choose your options.
If you're also going to use Stiebler's patch, do not use the option selector in the Hsie folder. You will use the option selector in Stiebler's folder instead.

2. If you're only going to use the Hsie patch, place your Hsie patched sh3.exe into the "Supplement to......" folder in his patch folder. You will have to extract the "Supplement to...." folder first as it comes compressed in a .7z file, in Hsie's patch folder.

3. Then, copy the "Supplement to....." folder containing your Hsie patched sh3.exe and the "O2" folder in Hsie's patch folder into your game's mods folder and enable. Do the "02" folder last, as it needs to overwrite files in the "Supplement to...." folder.
Best to make them the last mods you enable. You are now ready to play SH3 with Hsie's patch.
At the main menu, it should say his patch number in the lower right corner.

Both Hsie and Stiebler patches in GWX instructions:

1. Copy your patched to v1.4 sh3.exe into Hsie's patch folder. Run his patch. DO NOT use the option selector in Hsie's folder.

2. Copy your Hsie patched sh3.exe into Stiebler's patch folder.

3. Patch your sh3.exe with his patch.

4. Run the options selector in Stiebler's folder and choose what you want.

5. Copy your now Hsie/Stiebler patched sh3.exe into the "GWX Stiebler......" folder I gave you the link for. This file already has all the necessary files placed and edited where they need to be for GWX. It takes the place of you having to do the editing, etc. yourself for GWX.

5. Place both the Hsie "Supplement to....." folder from the Hsie patch folder and the "GWX Stiebler...." Stiebler folder (this folder should contain your sh3.exe) into your sh3 mods folder and enable both. Hsie first. Both mods preferably the last mods you enable, with the 02 folder from Hsie's patch folder applied after these.
You are now ready to play sh3 with both the Hsie and Stiebler patches applied.

Last edited by John Pancoast; 05-06-19 at 09:53 PM.
John Pancoast is offline   Reply With Quote