Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTLTJASON View Post
Right of course the VIIC/41 g2r and the sim files 1000 apologies
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTLTJASON View Post
When I modifiy these the game starts off ok then if i save, exit, and reload the UI pops up with a black screen and the game freezes
Okay, when one or more controllers among the ones listed in the project tree are marked in red, that can only mean two things:

1 - either controller parameters have been changed (by the user) since when the controller was loaded in memory or

2 - the controllers are 'lost controllers' i.e. controllers whose parent ID didn't match the ID on any of the bones/nodes of the loaded GR2/DAT model (the ones that sim, zon, etc. files get merged to).

If you save a file whose controllers have been modified, the modifications are saved to file; on the other hand, if you save a file with 'lost controllers', the lost controller will be removed from file. The latter is probably your case.

NSS_Uboat7C41.GR2 has only one sim file: NSS_Uboat7C41.sim. When I merge the two files I don't get any lost controller. Since you said "sim files", you are probably merging the wrong files, thus deleting important controllers on saving them.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote