View Single Post
Old 11-06-06, 01:39 PM   #6
Wülfe
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

The most promising thing about the game was the voice interface, but with average graphics for the times, and AI that from the looks of it was frankensteined togeather not to mention that it cheats most of the time. Yeah I bet your wondering how i figured out what the ai was doing w/o cheating myself, ez: an external memory reader. When i saw them go to full attack mode when the motor at minimum power for only a second, I knew something was fishy. My guess was confermed when it pummeld my exact location & depth within a few minutes. No historical accuracy there. but if you like trying to beat games that cheat then by all means I say play it. If ya'll prefer more realistic stuff, i say find something else. Personally "Aces of the Deep", back in the day was a true challenge for me. They might have fixed a few things in patches, but i cant say since I've been having fun on WoW, and not worrying over a program that has AI issues. It kinda fell flat on its face with the multiplayer rumor i heard flying around. Maybe if they gave the development a few more years, and released it on the Wii they might have had better luck.
Wülfe is offline   Reply With Quote