View Single Post
Old 09-18-14, 02:44 PM   #2285
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Not many new mods get tried, used, newly added to the Skrimeer'S collection these days, I could imagine, but me, I find myself time and again coming back to the Northern countries, and I found a new mod that I enjoyed so far, it could serve as a home-building and home mod. It'S called Windstad Mine, and allows you to conquer a worn out mine from bandits, buy the legal rights to use it, and then step by step improve and build up the place with more mineshafts, additional buildings, adding furniture and equipment and hiring staff - and quite a lot of staff, slowly turning the place into your own mini village, so to speak. There seems to be a story running on if further mineshafts get build, but I am not that far already. The location is just south of Windstad Manor. The whole thing reminded me of this other really welldone mod, Millwater Retreat, which had the same idea, but was not so huge and complex in size.- And this mine here, it really is a big place.

If you still play Skyrim occasionally like I do, try this one. It's good stuff.

Heck, I'm still playing this beauty. Not even Oblivion I played for such a long, continuing time. No, not playing - just that I "like "to be there" and enjoy the place. Must by now be the most-played PC game/sim in my whole player career, since the late 80s.