View Single Post
Old 11-17-09, 11:26 PM   #4
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starforce2 View Post
so what exactly will a plane do if it reaches the lstt waypoint? Crash? Circle the general area (like the training mission?)
If it is set to "delete on last waypoint" it will disappear. If it is not I would imagine it would crash, but I never had any reason to test it. I either wanted it to disappear or loop back.
I never wanted to guess what it was going to do, I always wanted it to do what I make it do. If I want it to circle the area, I would make a loop. For example, make waypoints 4,5,6,7 and then on waypoint 7 make it loop back to waypoint 4.
If you want to know, set up a mission with a plane flying and the last waypoint is directly in front of your sub. Set the height about 50 feet so you can see it, use a big bomber so you can see it and watch what happens. Then you will know.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote