Old 08-17-11, 05:40 AM   #164
Feuer Frei!
Navy Seal

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
Some of you got way too much free time on their hands this summer
Yea tell me about it. I ground the Tiger for 4 hours non-stop today! Crazy really.
Tomorrow I might have a marathon session to get closer to the Tiger 2.

Quote:
anyway cheers for pointing out that music mod
I just love rolling about hearing these marches
Haha, yea it's awesome isn't it? Just makes the game so much more refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castout View Post
The tanks in my garage are: T-34, KV-1, T-34-85, T-44 and T-54.
Nice screens, these are all nice tanks to have

Quote:
There are however other tanks that I'd like to have, they are IS-4, IS-7, Maus and Panther.
Agree with most of those, the Maus will have to wait as I went down the Tiger 2 tree towards the E-100. I want that first to wreak carnage on the battle field. I'm next in line for the IS-3 in the Russian tree, but have stalled that for the moment to mix things up a little. I find that the German guns are far more accurate than the Russian guns.
I find the IS a lot of fun to command. It's mobile and has some decent armor for its tier. The gun is appropriate as well, certainly holds its own and then some.
i am finding very quickly that the Tiger is expensive to run.
I think I will only take it out for the daily doubles, and grind xp with my Löwe and Marder. Since they are the only elites at the moment.
I can convert xp but that costs money. Even though I have just outlaid some gold, I want to save that up as much as I can.
I sold my KV and KV-3 as I just lost interest in playing them. For my play style they are way too slow for me.
I do like to be mobile and yet be able to put down some serious fire power if need be as well, all the while having some decent amount of metal around me to protect my mistakes.

LINK TO MY SH 3 MODS
Feuer Frei! is offline   Reply With Quote