kartengruppe
Loader

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0
Default A different reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaystew View Post
I...

If I have it wrong please forgive me and I will yield to your explanation in your thread. Meanwhile I will continue to add my works here and there will never be any charges for them.

That is all.
That isn't all.
You wrong. I'm not a business man. I'm a private collector of ww2 kriegsmarine nautical charts, catalogues & atlases.
I haven't a philantropist and I can't buy all the item I want, I hope you understand. So, sometimes, I sell a doublet on my collection to make money to buy other most interesting items.

Currently I have more than 250 maps and 150 books on my collection and I have on my ebay ONLY 3 maps and 1 book on sell. I think this isn't a good business!

About the logo watermarked on the scans, it is because in the past I found them on a commercial product. But, this is the real fact: all my scans are free for personal use. I would you'll continue your works and I hope my resource may help you and all the people work for the community.

I am so certain of this rule, I updated on mediafire a new map "without logos", a present for all subsim followers, free for personal use.

It is the D.Adm. 66, Der Kanal (British Channel), 1943. I work on it all the day because it is a twin map, composed by 2 nautical chart. I've extract, cut, past and elaborate the image and I make a single image covering all the south Great Britain (north France).

It is an high quality scan, a 62 Mb jpg file, 12380x6250 pixel!!!
I think it's enough to see details.

Here the link for the download:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/vat3le...W+O.Blatt).jpg

and here the preview:

www.kartengruppe.it

Now I can say: THAT IS ALL.
kartengruppe is offline   Reply With Quote