View Single Post
Old 05-23-19, 12:10 AM   #14
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
What's with the attitude? I don't understand what it is you want this site to be, but what it isn't is all about YOU. No offense, but you come off sounding like a spoiled little kid who lives for his next tantrum. Who peed in your Wheaties that makes you so apparently angry and/or bitter? I don't really want to know, frankly. But maybe you could try to be a bit more civil and less antagonistic in your posts. This forum is intended to be a source of information and help for others less blessed than you with game talent. Try being a bit of a giver, instead of strictly a taker. You might actually like the novel experience.
I understand his point from his second post, didn't see the first one. Personally, I quit reading THEBERBSTER's posts and scroll on by. For the most part they're all the same, "Welcome to Subsim, donate here *link*, *link to thread full of links to other threads*." I get what he's doing but from some viewpoints it could be considered spam, doesn't answer the question and doesn't pertain to the thread.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote