View Single Post
Old 02-18-10, 09:49 PM   #3
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodlew View Post
I'm trying to make a mission that recreates Operation Ten-Go. The mission where the Yamato with a LC and 8 DDs sails forth to glorious (or pointless, depending on your take on things) destruction under the guns, bombs, and torpedoes of 300 American aircraft. This is my first real mission, and I've run into some hitches.
I can't just copy and paste enough aircraft at varying ranges to arrive at various times and sink the Yamato.
Have you tried several "Random Generated Groups". Set the planes to elite and make sure you add a loadout before you add them to the group. The minimum time is 1 hour, so if you made 10 groups you would have planes attacking every 6 minutes. Just set the start time of each group 6 minutes apart so they don't all start at the same time and end up with too many planes in the air at once.
By using Random Generated Groups they respawn automatically so you don't have to copy/paste a million planes all over the place. Just make sure your sub is at least 20 miles from the spawn point or should not spawn.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote