View Single Post
Old 04-16-07, 10:50 PM   #3
rknhorse
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

sorry mush I thought that MBFL cleared a bunch of needless data in the script layers, and other layers that contained positional data of enemy and freindly units that are not located in the general area of a user created mission area. My bad.

IMHO - I can serve a multiplayer mission (no 999 ping ) but when I do make the mission and others join 90% of the time the others get booted/disconnected going into the game. My belief is with the new mission setup for SH4 IE: MP01, MP02, ADV01, ADV02 that if the missions are not exactly the same on all users computers.. well then the mission has to uploaded/downloaded to the players who do not have the mission on there system.. thus creating lag time before mission starts and may be causing the crash's (never have a problem serving the UBI original missions just all the user created one's) I may be wrong but I believe that if all the missions were numbered in order and and exact copy on everyones system (like the UBI originals are) well there would be one less variable of why multiplayer missions crash.. and would cut down the load time considerably. Here is another bit of info I do host missions with a friend of mine and his missions are identicle in every way and the missions boot faster and crash less.. I may be wrong and it may be gremlins in UBI online server system.. seems that all the problems started after the 1.1 patch and all the peeps had to start hosting missions on hamachi.

Rknhorse (SS qualified) (SSN) (SSBN) (ANAV)

Ahead Flank Make your Depth **CLASSIFIED** feet smartly!!!

rknhorse is offline   Reply With Quote