Old 10-05-09, 06:53 AM   #144
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
Hi Jimbuna

Just had a message from WB ref the Emperia Mod you sorted for me, thanks to you both I got it sorted, but I wont test it just yet. I ended up doing a fresh install of SH3 , GWX 3, Sh3 Cmdr and finally Emperia Mod. I have asked WB this question but I'll ask you anyways. Can I now download and install the rest of his ships and update the English Names file as required or will I have to mess about with the Campaign_Scr mis file again after each ship?

Cheers
I'm currently at work but IIRC there may be a standalone mod that includes most of VD's ships in a JSGME friendly format.

The one I'm using is JSGME enabled but it is the version that needs the schleuse sets installing first.

If wanted I can zip both sets of files up for you tonight.

The PM from WB was meant to act as a visual confirmation toward you re the existence of the Esperia.

To do so you will need a little tutorial or explanation regarding the Mission Editor first......again, quite easy and no problem to resolve

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote