View Single Post
Old 04-12-10, 11:39 PM   #52
DarthVrooks
Seaman

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

I'm rather new to DW. Was looking for something to play inbetween Mass Effect 2 games since UBIsofi killed SH5 for me with that wonderful DRM. I installed this mod as the stock game seemed to lack some quality and have experienced numerous crashes in game, especially while playing the campaign as a surface vessel. I patched the game before installing the mod, the only mod I have for it. Yet I've checked a couple of boards and no one seems to be having any similar problems. I reinstalled the game, patch and mod a couple of times but same result. Without the mod the game runs fine. Did I miss something somewhere?

Playing the North Korea mission I was watching some TLAM's launched by other ships at the missile batteries on the coast and for a moment thought I needed new glasses. As these screenshots sort of show, the TLAM's bounced off the ground performing some very nice acrobatics then circled the target repeatedly bouncing off the ground without detonating until disappearing.

edit: I did find a post somewhere about TLAM's bouncing around so I feel better now that I know it's not just me. However I have now been attacked by my own forces in the North Korea surface campaign. It was very unfriendly. I guess I need to uninstall this thing and try some of these missions with the stock game only.

Last edited by DarthVrooks; 04-13-10 at 03:47 AM.
DarthVrooks is offline   Reply With Quote