View Single Post
Old 09-25-15, 10:40 AM   #1071
polyfiller
Weps

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

OK, further update. I've done more work this week;

1) Did some troubleshooting of the AA load-out on all British cruisers.
2) Created Career starting bases for British ships - Portsmouth, Scappa Flow, Londonderry, Loch Ewe, Freetown and Port Stanley.
3) Re-tested and refined patrol objective for 1940 start in Portsmouth - operation Dynamo ... you have to go to Dubnkirk, pick up troops from the sea (Lifeguard mission) and destroy Stukka's. Works nicely.
4) Started creating a career based on 1939 RN South Atlantic operations - enforcing blockade and the hunt for the Graf Spee. I have added Graf spee movements, some of the British Naval Force movements, and the battle of the river plate. I have ship movement sin place for Achilles, Exter, Ajax, Cumberland, Newptune (was on Patrol with Cumberland prior to reassignment), and a couple of DD's, and added merchant routes for all the merchants which met their fate at the hands of Graf Spee.
5) Started to create some patrol objectives for the above ... this is the tricky bit in my opinion.
6) I forgot - also re-tested the AI wolfpacks ... they still work, in an extreme test mission I got sunk in very short order by a pack of 7 submerged type VII's. IN another test I managed to sink two of them with DD's.... damn Fer was good (that's who got the torp launchers for AI and DC launchers working for player control).

Sooooo who is actively up for further Campaign development work ?
polyfiller is offline   Reply With Quote