View Single Post
Old 05-27-07, 09:30 AM   #27
MaxT.dk
Rough night at Langtrees brothel

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHaplo
Gakun - I will work on that and should have something up by the end of the day. Will release it as the "Titanium Boat Mod" - I should be able to release another one using the same stats and tweaking speed for a "Nuke Boat Mod" as well.

Max - yes I agree with high speed diving is difficult - I got around that by increasing the flooding speed. The only thing I havent been able to compensate for is if you set your last nav point close to land and you hit the point headed toward shore you often will beach yourself due to coasting. Easiest way to avoid that is pay attention and use the rudder to scrub off speed.

As for killersub - its good. What I meant regarding the "BB sub" mod is that its intent is to turn your sub into a vessel with Missouri attributes - just so those who always argued over what BB was best could play with it. Different purpose - and its not real high on my priority list.
1) That "Titanium Boat Mod" will interfer with KillerSub (same files changed etc)... I guess some people would have hard time choosing what they want... Oh well...

2) The flooding speed in KillerSub is already increased by x5 and it takes about 30 secs to dive from the surface to 45m depth.

3) I've chosen 25knot as max speed for all the subs because the knot meter does not go over 25 knots... I'll guess you'll be also releasing a new knot meter (graphical material)?

4) Good luck with the BB Mod

http://maxt.dk/archives/2007/03/22/s...nter-4-cheats/
Get KillerSub MOD and bring the Hell back to Earth! The FUN way to play SH4! Now with Rail Guns!
MaxT.dk is offline   Reply With Quote