View Single Post
Old 07-11-15, 10:03 PM   #71
Kessner
Helmsman

Downloads: 174
Uploads: 0

Sorry didn't mean to side track.. rounded hull look, yeah, that is what I was referring to. Some stores like manards maybe, sell decor trim, and I saw some that was curved from the top and begins to straighten out mid way. Maybe able to cut it in half and have two, one side up and one side down. a buy of two should make a total of 4 to use. I would first build a hull, then lay out the floor because of the bilge and setting up air ducts for intake and exhaust. Thinking of the bilge with the use of something like those long window planters..

Then when done paint it the inside with regular inside house paint, me it be grey like the u-boats. Then add the PVC piping for looks, set large ones for water flow so they have valves, and smaller ones to rep electrical routing. Maybe a control valve system for air flow control to the tanks. Then do the build for the control console, I saw some light fixtures at one of these places that are similar to work lights, probably put 1 or 2 attached to the wall. Maybe use a florescent bulb. I would set it so I can enter in from the back. if you had the room to make it long enough, lol can even place a forward hold for sleeping area! It really depends on how far you want to go to get the look and feel really. Me I just take it as far as I could for "to see how good I can get it".