View Single Post
Old 07-11-15, 09:50 PM   #70
Kessner
Helmsman

Downloads: 174
Uploads: 0

The sub I ever been in, type 9. Way back when I was a kid, talking black and white instant Polaroid days. I was a little one, we went to the science and industry museum in Chicago, Il. And I see this big long giant grey thing. My aunt tells me that is a sub, its use to attack boats. I was so marveled by it. Because I was understanding this huge heavy thing is put in water and can run under it. When I was inside I look at all the stuff in it. I didn't understand it, but it all look cool to touch, feel walk around, I wanted to take it for a ride in Lake Michigan it was so cool to me. Then and there, type 9 was always a me boat.

So I would try to do something in this manner if I had a chance. Now, I had been unable to do so. But it is always in the back of my mind. Even when I visit a friend and saw his simple trailer. I was thinking if I could lay out the game model interior. I try a replicate it in the trailer home, and live in it. Still always in the back of my mind. So I see this post, and it brings back all sorts of ideals I had and wanted to do... Because here some one did it. And it makes me feel kind of good, you know..