View Single Post
Old 11-06-16, 06:38 PM   #1934
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Thank you for the images! And thank you to juju70 for the Greek ship names, which were PM'ed to me. Your contributions now mean less work for me in the future.

I took a break hiking this week so no big updates, but I also spent time getting source material for the other German battlecruisers. And investigated the possibility of converting my "Lutzow/Derfflinger" into other battlecruisers and battleships. It seems doable...the main thing to remember is, the older battlecruisers often had raised forecastle decks. And did not have two superfiring turrets on the bow, like "Lutzow". If you look at "Moltke", "Goeben", and "Seydlitz" you will notice only one turret at the bow.

Also, some good work was done importing new particle effects - as I've said before, when a ship sinks I want it to be terrifying and dramatic! Sorry to disappoint people who want screenshots and videos, but they are coming. It's just that a mod like this requires huge amounts of behind the scenes work. I put the second WOTK video on hold, and based on the progress made since then (instead of time spent preparing a video) the decision was correct. More news and images later.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote