View Single Post
Old 01-22-19, 08:53 PM   #2167
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

It's not a big deal; I get asked a lot when it will be finished.

I have been discussing the timeframe for release with the mod's financial backer; at present I do not want to promise a release date and disappoint people. However, I can say that good progress is being made. Keep checking the Facebook page (unfortunately I have had some problems posting screenshots on subsim).

I really regret that the mod has taken a long time, but keep in mind it was postponed for one year when I was taking my state's bar exam. Also, when I was in school, it was postponed for months at a time whenever I had a major project. Those delays, plus real life, happened! Since announcing the mod I fell in and out of love, dealt with sick family members, moved thousands of miles, etc etc.

At present, I have a job with a much better salary and work/life balance, which means as I get seniority I will accumulate more & more vacation - which of course will be used for the mod! I sincerely appreciate all the contributions and kind words from everyone here and on our FB page. Now that I'm home from work, it's time to dive right into wings3d and s3ditor! As usual!
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote