View Single Post
Old 04-25-18, 07:53 PM   #11
CaptainX3
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Hey guys, I have been told by the devs that they didn't change how campaign files worked in the beta, so I can actually add back all of the campaigns the mod had before, I just have to re-add all of the vessels that were made for them. I'll do that for the next update.

UPDATE: Sorry guys, I gave it my best shot, but it didn't work. The realism nuts wanted every single weapon and sensor on the face of the Earth in the mod, even though it wasn't needed, and I can't make heads or tails of the entire mess.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to go back and edit every file to make it all work, so we're stuck without other campaigns now because of the insistence of realism nuts that everything MUST be in the mod, even if it only does 1 point of damage more than the previous version. So thank them for that.

The only possible way to make the old campaigns work is to go in and change all of the US vessels we made before into Russian vanilla ships. That would solve the weapon and sensor problems and they'd work.

New Playable Subs & More - A Mod For Cold Waters

https://github.com/CaptainX3/CW-Playable-Subs

"We'll settle this the old Navy way... the first guy to die loses!"

Last edited by CaptainX3; 04-25-18 at 10:42 PM.
CaptainX3 is offline   Reply With Quote