View Single Post
Old 05-20-10, 11:36 PM   #53
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default SF

I concur with Morty. Money spent on Steel Fury is money well spent. That sim with all the mods passed and future is very much alive and is rejuvenated. The Russian modders also seem determined from their chat on the Avia,Sukhoi forum to make some sort of Kursk mod as well.They have asked for maps of the Kursk area and I wouldn't be surpised if they come up with some new mod based on that.

Anyway including user-made missions( mine excluded), single missions and with all 4 Steel Panzer mods plus the Tiger 1.0, the Panther-Hetzer and Stug IIIF mods you have easily right now you have over 200 different missions( many are repeat simply with different tank models).Once you getb the hnag of the mission editor which fairly easy to use you can add your own and once all new tanks models are included in the new Steel Panzer 1.5 mod then you'll the choice between 60 to 70 different tanks and armoured vehicles and over a dozen guns types( artillery and AT).

Like Panzer Elite but more modern.

Not that you should not get interested in TsvT with ZeeWolf's mods and missions. On the contrary ,I think both SIms are great in their own fashion and complement each other.

Re price of graphic cards I was pessimistic you can get a good one for $ 80 these days but don't go beloew 512 mb dedicated. preferably go for minimum 896 dedicated or more.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote