View Single Post
Old 01-04-07, 07:34 AM   #483
Mush Martin
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default Depth of Frustration.

Reading on, but in 5 attempts I havent been able to get it to load and every time I try to activate the mod it wants me to reload the game if ive tried even once, total and consistant failure of activation whenever I get to
and at this point in my frustration I forgot to write down the specific file name but it was the same everytime i got to turm_7c_hd or Turm_7c_2hd(or 3 if I forced the issue) either way it was consistently bin 5 that seemed to be the problem downloaded a fresh bin 5 from a different source no good downloaded a different installer latest version for certain no good error over and over and darn near an hours work everytime to get the error, in bitter frustration I am starting to think of dropping the mod I had the older version working fine why did I uninstall it??

Just too many hours with no success at all yesterday I can not be bothered with it if I have to unload and reload the game everytime I try to activate the mod, it it isnt worth it to me to invest that much time.
I really dont understand the issue, something wrong but doubt that its actually a corrupt part 5 bin as statistically unlikely twice from seperate source to get exact same error
and yes by attempt 3 I did back up 1.4 data file on different drive and start using it but not really very fast either still a long copy to replace and still shouldnt have to do it every time I activate the mod.
and just to put a rub on it I posted this on the wrong thread MM.

Tutorial
Mush Martin is offline   Reply With Quote